Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics
Business Intelligence service offerings tailored to suit each organizations unique needs.
Immediate Access to your Critical Data
Milestone believes that the best way to get started with Business Intelligence (BI) is with tailored engagements that deliver prompt business decisions on critical information. We focus on mentored learning using your most valuable data and the latest tools to create a relevant, self-sustaining culture of data-driven decisions. Once we’ve achieved desired success, we work with you to architect an agile culture to guide application of BI strategies within a common framework, to include:
- Discussing BI Strategy with an introduction into Microsoft Power BI and other Microsoft BI Tools.
- Road Mapping exercise by doing an assessment of current processes within your organization, identifying goals, and discussing current plans.
- Leading Proof of Concepts to show the full value of what Power BI can bring to your data and business.
- Implementations designed to take your organization to game-changing, multi-source data awareness to provide a unified view of the business.
- Hands-on Workshops by experienced Milestone staff with hands on work in demo environments, or your organization's environment, to learn Power BI by building, navigating, and administering reports and dashboards.
Milestone has extensive experience bridging multiple data sources using various reporting platforms, including Power BI, Excel, and SSRS, to name a few.
Compliance Reporting with Power BI
Fully customizable Power BI Reports ready to connect to your Project Online environment.
The Milestone Consulting Group Compliance Report Pack contains reports to highlight compliance issues such as...
- Resources with remaining work in the past
- Inactive resources with remaining work
- Tasks with assignment issues
- Status updates outstanding
- Timesheet submittal
- Timesheet rejections
- Scheduled time out of the office
These compliance reports will assist project managers by helping to maintain up-to-date project schedules, help resource managers easily review timesheet submissions and monitor planned time off, and ultimately help organizations maintain and improve data quality.
Report Packs are available for both Project Online and Project Server (2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019).