|Swimlane Timeline v8.10 is here!|
It's now easier than ever to create up-to-date professional 1-Click project reports.
New v8.10 Enhancements Include:
· Fix for those getting "No Data was Found" after applying Microsoft Windows October 2017 Security Update that breaks the Windows JET database connectivity engine.
· Added option to display task Endpoint Arrows when partial date range is specified.
· Enhanced Custom Text option to support Windows date format syntax when date fields are selected to be shown.
· Enhanced Custom Format option by adding the ability to move conditional test rows Up and Down since the order can impact the priority of formatting applied.
· Enhanced Custom Filter to support MS Project "Active" field values.
Click here for a detailed list of all of the new features in Version 8.10.
|Swimlane Timeline v8 Released!|
ANNOUNCING: Swimlane Timeline v8! Enhancements include:
· Added Project Pre-filter and/or pre-apply Style capability to save time creating reports from MS Project
· Added Conditional Format User Interface that makes it quick & easy to create custom formatted data-driven reports
· Added Rolling Date Range functionality so "Refresh" can now auto-update the date range based on today's date
· And much more (click to see What's New PDF)
|2017 Pharma PPM Toolbox|
The US edition of the world’s most popular pharmaceutical PPM conference for project & portfolio management professionals happening February 9-10th at the Hyatt Regency, Jersey City, NJ
Visibility.biz will be demonstrating the latest version of the Swimlane Timeline.
|Swimlane Timeline v7 Released|
Visibility.biz is proud to announce the availability of the Swimlane Timeline v7.04 - a major new release!
New Support for 2016 Visio/Project/Office
New “Generating Drawing…” feedback
New Text positioning Above Task, Below Task, Left of Task & Right of Task
New “Task Overlap” to show milestones overlaid on summary tasks
New Style “Update” option and more comprehensive “Copy to Folder”
New Date Marker support for all date formats as well as display of text
Find out more by reviewing the Swimlane Timeline v7 What's New document.
|Swimlane Timeline v6.8 Webinar|
Watch the Swimlane Timeline MPUG Showcase Webinar now available on YouTube.
|Swimlane Timeline v6.8 Released|
Visibility.biz is proud to announce the availability of the Swimlane Timeline v6.8 - a major new release!
|Swimlane Timeline v6.37 Released|
Visibility.biz are proud to announce the availability of Swimlane Timeline v6.37 - a major new release!
|Swimlane Timeline Patent Issued by USPTO|
On March 19, 2013, the US Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent Number 8,402,480 for our "Systems and Methods for Generating a Swimlane Timeline for Task Data Visualization".
|Microsoft PROJECT Conference 2012|
Are you attending the 2012 Microsoft Project Worldwide Conference?
If so, please stop by Exhibit Hall Booth 310 where we will be demonstrating the latest version of the Swimlane Timeline Visio add-on for Project and Excel.
Hope to see you there!
|Swimlane Timeline v5.7 Release!|
Visibility.biz are proud to announce the availability of release 5.7. This release includes a number of new features including:
* Enhanced User Interface
* Enhanced Timeline Control
* Page Width Control
* Enhanced Apply Text Formatting Options
* Highlight Windows
* Right-click Shortcut Options
* Summary Fields
* Named Formats
|Visibility.biz named 2010 Microsoft Visio PARTNER OF THE YEAR FINALIST|
Microsoft has named Visibility.biz a finalist for the 2010 Microsoft Partner Awards in the Information Worker Solutions, Visio Partner of the Year award category. Read the full Press Release.
|Swimlane Timeline Wins "BEST MICROSOFT PROJECT 2007 APPLICATION"!|
The Swimlane Timeline won "BEST MICROSOFT PROJECT 2007 APPLICATION" at the 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Project Conference.
The Swimlane Timeline is a Visio add-on for cross-project task analysis and status reporting that integrates Visio and Project (STD/PRO/EPM) and works with versions 2003, 2007, and above.
Watch the video: